Hi, i'm Nix, and i made this blog for video games. i LOVE video games. if i were to choose 1 entertainment to do for the rest of my life, it would Video games.

Space invaders

Monday, November 12, 2012

my Top 5 best games of all time

Its me, Nix, and i wanna show you, in my opinion, the Top 5 best games of all time.



1. Pokemon White Version.

Thats right, Pokemon.  Nintendo's number 2 best selling game series, Pokemon!
Zekrom [black dragon] VS Resherem [white dragon]


2. The legend of ZELDA: Ocarina of Time

Heck yeah, The world famous ZELDA series, the 1998 game of the year!
this game brought back so many memories when I replayed it a second time! I personally like the  N64 version better, but, the 3D game isn't that bad, either!










3. New super Mario Bros Wii

The best seller, most popular series in Nintendo, Mario!
4. Pacman

You can see the image in the blogs background. i'm sure you all have played it before!


5. Final fantasy legend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaga


Arcade Games
HOW TO PLAY space = shoot. left key right key = moveleft/right